We work hard and play hard!
Having a shop down the hill from Joaquin Miller Park means we can ride after work everyday!
Rhythm Bikes is looking for an experienced, self-driven, full-time and part-time mechanic! We are Montclair's newest bike shop specializing in high-end road and mountain sales/ service. Quality of service is very important to us and we wish to maintain a high level customer satisfaction.
What we ask of you:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a shop mechanic
- Retail experience
- Basic computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Active cyclist with first-hand product experience (sell what you ride!)
- Ability to build bikes from frame up, including everything from kids bikes to full suspension mountain bikes.
- Current knowledge of road and mountain bike components, accessories, and apparel.
- Ability to provide product suggestions according to customer needs (not personal interests).
- Basic hydraulic brake and suspension maintenance knowledge.
- Able to fully service suspension
- Hydraulic brake service
- Di2 knowledge
- Basic fitting skills
- Trek University training a plus!
- Current Shimano S-Tec. training a plus!
- Ascend training a plus!
Health benefits are available for full time positions, salary is based on experience and skill level.